Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Taking the log out of my own eye....

I'm in political science this semester and in the midst of writing 3 papers about the importance of the subject, it hit me....

The past 4 years, I have complained about the citizens of Uganda not taking responsibility for what is happening in their nation. They see what is happening around them and percieve it as a hopeless situation and do nothing about it. I've wanted them to take ownership of what is theirs and here I am doing the exact same thing that I complain about them doing!

Awakening.

It's time I start caring about what is happening in my own nation. I need to be involved. I need to be educated. I need to believe that what I carry and Jesus, who lives in me, has the power to change what is happening!

What a great revelation.
The Lord is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment